My ideas, thoughts and interests in no particular order.
Please understand that all views expressed in these web pages are solely mine, unless otherwise stated, and in no way are they meant to represent my past or present employers.
Furthermore, all data contained in these web pages has either been created (where “created” should be interpreted in an appropriate context) by me, or is freely (as in beer, and as in speech) available on the Internet for public use. I have attempted to clearly state the source of all alien data (for example, a copy[right|left] message, the name of the person responsible, etc), to the best of my abilities and knowledge. If you believe that I have missed somebody, or some information may legally not be on these pages, please inform me: I shall comply and would take corrective action in response to all valid objections and/or notifications.
Any commercial logos, if used, are copyright of their respective owners. Although I might have used certain logos “as is”, it is not an attempted infringement of anybody’s rights. If you think that I have inappropriately used your name, logo, or any other material on this web site, please let me know and I would promptly take the material off.
So, here are the rules, things you should not do when posting a comment on my weblog. And since it is my weblog and not yours, you don’t have a lot of say in the matter, do you?
- post off-topic. If you’re not sure what the topic is, you probably shouldn’t be commenting.
- engage in personal attacks.
- provide a URL to a non-weblog. If you don’t have a weblog or don’t want to link to it, leave it blank.
- spam. Yes, this is redundant with #1 most of the time, but I figured I ought to be explicit.
I’ll update this post from time to time as rules change. Violation of this policy may mean any of the following:
- I will remove your comments.
- I will block your attempts to comment in the future.
- I will contact your Internet Service Provider.
Thank you for your patience.